Our School Rules
- Students must observe punctuality during school days and for all school events. They will be considered late if they report to school after 7.25am.
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform neatly. Any modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Student is required to have a name tag sewn above the school badge on his/her uniform.
- Student must put on the approved school PE attire during PE lessons.
- Sleeves of the uniform must not be folded up.
- Socks must be plain white with or without the school name.
- Ankle and knee-length socks are not allowed.
- Student who is a Singapore Citizen must sing the National Anthem and take the National Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Students must be neat in appearance at all times.
- Coloured or highlighted hair is not allowed.
- Punky hairstyles or inner cut styles (inconsistent length and styles) are not allowed.
- Finger nails must be kept short and clean without any nail polish or varnish.
For boys only:
- Must be clean-shaven with no facial hair.
- Hair must be short and neat. It must not touch the ears and the collar of the school uniform.
- Length of fringe must not touch the eyebrows.
- Sideburns must be short and must not extend beyond the middle level of each ear.
For girls only:
- Long fringe must be pinned up neatly.
- Hair touching collar of the uniform must be tied up neatly at all times.
- Only plain black hair bands or clips are allowed.
- No scarf or hair netting is allowed.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery, valuable ornaments or accessories of any other kind.
- Religious ornaments should be worn inside the uniform, and not be visible.
- No expensive or fancifully designed watch should be worn to school.
- Only girls are allowed to wear one pair of plain, simple, identical earrings, ear studs or ear sticks on the lower earlobes.
- Only spectacles with simple plastic or metal frame and clear lenses are allowed.
- Students must be present for all compulsory school events. A medical certificate or a letter of explanation must be produced when student is absent from school.
- Students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
- The following items are not allowed in school:
- Electronic/media devices, for example, mobile phone, MP3/4 players, electronic game set.
- Correction fluid of any kind.
- Sharp/dangerous objects such as scissors, cutting blade and metal ruler etc.
- Students must behave appropriately at all times with due respect, care and consideration shown to all individuals.
- Students are to observe the safety rules set by the school.