Xinmin Primary School Parent Volunteer Scheme for 2021 Primary One Registration Exercise
(Admission in Year 2023)
Xinmin Primary School Parent Volunteer (PV) Programme is now open for application from 1 February 2021 to 31 March 2021.
Terms and Conditions.
- Your child / children must be a Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident at time of application; born between 2 January 2016 to 1 January 2017.
- A copy of your child’s / children’s birth certificate (and Singapore Citizenship Certificate if any), both parents’ colour passport photographs, NRIC and re-entry permit for all Singapore Permanent Residents must be submitted together with this application.
- Application with incomplete forms (or documents) will not be processed for consideration. Late applications received after the closing date (31March 2021) will be rejected.
- Term of service will be from May 2021 to June 2022 with a minimum of 40 hours clocked to be eligible for Phase 2B of the Primary One Registration Exercise in July 2022. Please note that being a parent volunteer does not guarantee your child a place in the school.
- Successful applicants will be informed through the main applicant’s email. Do ensure that the email is valid and legibly filled in.
- The school has the sole discretion in the selection of Parent Volunteers. We seek your understanding that the school will not be able to share with you the reason for non-selection.
- Please download the registration form here and submit to the school General Office to apply.
- Please note that the application for the 40 Hours Parent Volunteers is already closed. We will be putting all other applicants who are interested who have missed the deadline on waiting list. Please leave your name and contact number with the general office and we will contact you latest by end of May if there are additional vacancies available.