Every Xinminite is an artist and a musician.
Nurturing the Passion for the Arts (Visual Arts and Performing Arts) in every Xinminite.
2018 Aesthetics Department
|Ms Michelle Teo (Subject Head Aesthetics)|
(Art Senior Teacher and Art coordinator)
|Ms Tan Jing Yi|
|Mrs Nizam||Mr Thomas Ong|
|Mdm Prisca Fernandez|
|Mdm Esther Joy Low|
- Xinmin Got Talent
- Aesthetics Week
- In-House Art Gallery
- Music Showcase
- ARTS Alive! @ Recess
- Art Learning Journeys
- P1 & P2 Talent Identification for Aesthetics CCAs
- P3 Talent Identification for Aesthetics CCAs
- Aesthetics Leaders training
- Singapore Youth Festival participation by Aesthetics CCAs
- SYF Art 2017
- Performing heARTs (Aesthetics CCA performance night, 7 Apr 2017)
- P4 Art Learning Journeys to National Gallery (2 Feb to 3 Mar 2017)
|Name of Activity||Primary 4 Art Learning Journey to National Gallery Singapore|
|Detail of Activity||This art experiential learning journey provided opportunities for students to understand and appreciate both historical and contemporary art works.
Students had visited three exhibitions: The Permanent Gallery Exhibit, the Artist and Empire (En)countering Colonial Legacies Exhibit and the Kembara Tanah Liat Clay Travels Exhibit.
|Hightlights of Activity||
|Venue:||National Gallery Singapore|
|School Core Values / Other Values||